Bring The Art of Haiku and Artistic Entrepreneurship Into Your Classroom
There are two Haiku Workshops for Students:
- Haiku and Entrepreneurship - a poet visits your group and offers thoughtful perspectives to classes on how to turn creative ideas into sustainable careers - and everyone gets their own poem.
- Haiku Workshop - a poet visits your class to teach the art of haiku.
By the end of the one to two-hour session, every participant has at least one unique hand-typed poem on commemorative paper, either written by the poet, or that they developed with the aid of our professional haiku experts. Class sizes up to 50 can be accommodated.
Haiku Workshops can include:
- Discussions of creative entrepreneurship and publishing for young people.
- Meditative, reflective, collaborative and creative exercises.
- Assistance writing your own haiku.
- Illustration and painting.
- Group sharing, reading, and reflection on poems created during the session.
If you're interested in booking a Haiku Workshop for your students, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.